Our Wish List
Include Autism welcomes gifts!
Include Autism continues to post needed items for our programs on our Amazon Wish
List. Your donations are tax-deductible (Tax ID: 20-0948809) and help kids and teens with autism be more included in their communities. If you are interested in making a donation to our Wish List, you can find it below.
Please notify our Development Department at (858) 603.7344 if you have any questions. Donors receive recognition through our annual reports
and social media outlets.
Some examples of in-kind gifts, that would be beneficial to our Community Inclusion Program:
- Healthy snacks for our program participants
- Bottled Water
- Art Supplies, including but not limited to pencils, spiral notebooks, whiteboard markers, and all-purpose copy paper
- Gift Cards: Restaurants, Bookstores, Museums, Grocery Stores, Gas Stations etc…
- Sports equipment, especially for Baseball
- Autism specific sensory equipment
- New technology: laptops, computers, iPads, iPhones