JOB TITLE: Program Administrator
JOB DESCRIPTION: Include Autism’s Community Coaching program is a non-profit 501(c)3 ABA & Social Skills Training program for kids, teens, and young adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders. We have two sites located in Hillcrest and Rancho Bernardo areas of San Diego. We are seeking high-level administrative support individual. The primary responsibilities of the Program Administrator are to ensure timely collection of outstanding A/R and perform a variety of clerical functions to resolve billing problems of submitted claims.
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ years of experience in medical collections and billing/reimbursements, preferably in a high-volume environment.
- Experience and understanding of CPT coding.
- Experience with Third Party Payors.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Sensitivity to the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information (HIPAA savvy).
- A TB test and a fingerprint background check completed upon hire.
- The qualities that encompass that of creativity, innovation, flexibility, and motivation to work with amazing individuals in a unique team environment.
HOW TO APPLY: For more information about the program, please visit our website: www.includeautism.org. If interested in the position, please reply to this posting with your cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references. NO PHONE CALLS
MORE DETAILS: We are seeking a person who can work Monday-Friday from 9:30am-5:30pm with some flexibility. Compensation is $16.00-$18.00 DOE. This full-time position is eligible for a wide variety of benefits that include:
- Health (60 % employer contribution)
- Vision (60 % employer contribution)
- Dental (60 % employer contribution)
- Life (100 % employer contribution)
- Long-term disability insurance (100 % employer contribution)
- Paid vacation
- Roth IRA contributions
**Applications Accepted Until This Role Is Filled**
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Include Autism, Inc. strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.